The telephone number 559-330-6984 was being searched 40 times. The last time it was checked was 11/4/2019 8:17:48 AM . 3 comments were added to this telephone number . Other ways of searching this number are: 5593306984 , 1-559-330-6984 . Prefix 559 is the area code of Fresno, CA . So far 3 users have classified this telephone number as Unknown .
06 Sep 2019
Do you know the number 559-330-6984 ?
30 Aug 2019
Enybody knows the number 559-330-6984 ?
13 Aug 2019
Received a call on landline. I dont know the number 559-330-6984. Anybody can help?
Report a phone call from 559-330-6984
If you know something share your knowledge about the caller which will help others to find out whether this number is regarded as trustworthy or not. Sharing your unique information with 5593306984 will help others to decide how to interact. Any information from You will be welcome, eg. Who called you? What did they want? From where are they? How often did they call?. You don't have to log-in to add comment. Please remember to not give personal information and don't use ugly and offensive words.
A few signs that may indicate telephone fraud
- They want you to invest in something
- They want your credit card data
- Caller trying to get you to buy something over the phone will offer a bonus or free gift if you purchase what they are selling right away
- The caller says you have been selected to receive a grant for something from the government, but you need to pay a processing fee
- The caller may say you have won a free vacation or some other prize, but there is a shipping or handling fee, so they need your credit card information to send it to you
- If you get a call from someone selling tickets to a big-prize lottery from another country
- If you miss a call from an unfamiliar number and it only rang once, do not call back out of curiosity. It can redirects you to a pay-per-minute number that plays a fake recorded message
- They offer to fix your computer
- They are collecting for a charity you have never heard of. Fake charities will insist on your credit card number.
- They want your personal information
- They are collecting a debt which you do not remember incurring